Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Class of 2017

         Welcome school year of 2011-2012! As you might guess from my banner i am starting middle school. Seventh grade, the world of locker combinations and homework. I'm actually really nervous for seventh grade. A whole new school to get lost in and be late for class, getting to the right classroom, and fitting in.
         The good thing is that the first day belongs to only the seventh graders. A whole bunch of lost and confused 12 and 13 year old kids. What a joy. I'm not saying I'm perfect or anything, i mean i and going to be the most lost and confused kid there( ha ha ). It will just be hard for the teachers because they don't want to lose any kids on the first day. At least i have one of the best lockers for my schedule; half my classes are in the same hallway and it's easy to remember because it is one of the few red ones in that section, on the top at the end of the hall. Also my best friend is going to a different school, so i have to make new friends. I'm a little scared about that too. Well at least i have my parents and family to support me in my doings. Good luck to all middle school students, good luck!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to rock middle school! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! Thanks, you are the first to comment of anything.

    ReplyDelete